What happened! Yo-yo dieter Kelly Clarkson shows off her fuller figure just three months after shedding 30lbs

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Up again: Yo-yo dieter Kelly Clarkson shows off her new fuller figure

Since leaping to fame after winning the very first American Idol in 2002 Kelly Clarkson's weight has constantly fluctuated.
And as the Stronger singer took the stage in Dublin on Wednesday, it appeared as though she had regained some of the 30 lbs she recently shed.
Wearing a slashed Def Leppard top and a pair of tight black jeans, the 30-year-old was noticeably fuller figured than in June.

Up and down: Kelly carried more weight in July, 2009, left, but slimmed down earlier this year, center, and was at her slimmest just three months ago, right

In May Kelly showed off her slimmer figure telling reporters at the Duets premiere: 'I would love to say that it had something to do with my work, but it doesn’t.'
'I have a boyfriend, and if I’m being completely honest, no one likes to be not toned when you are dating someone.'
In 2009 she hit the headlines when she was digitally-slimmed on the cover of Self magazine which was ironic given the content of the accompanying interview.
Kelly told Self: 'My happy weight changes. Sometimes I eat more; sometimes I play more. I'll be different sizes all the time.'

Are you ready Dublin?!!: Kelly debuted her new single Catch My Breath

'I love healthy stuff and junk an equal amount. Whatever I'm craving, I go for it. I'm never trying to lose weight - or gain it. I'm just being.'
But despite being happy with her weight, Kelly says she finds the word 'fat' offensive.
In an Australian radio interview in June, she said: 'For seven years it's been happening. It's like, 'OK cool, the fat jokes.'
'I love my body. I'm very much OK with it. I don't think artists are ever the ones who have the problem with their weight, it is other people.'

Kelly Clarkson kicked off her Stronger Tour at the O2 Arena in Dublin, Ireland

The Because of You singer also recently revealed she is marrying Brandon Blackstock: 'We met years ago when I was working with Rascal Flatts, and he used to tour manage with him,' she told Ryan Seacrest.
'I was like ‘dude I gotta know that guy',’ she recounted.'We were just in a room together, and then he came up and said he was from the same home town as me and I was like, ‘oh we’re so getting married'.'
'It’s weird how life kind of puts you in certain situations. We’re taking it slow, and we’re enjoying each other.' Kelly added.

Wedding Belle: Kelly has announced she is marrying fellow Texan Brandon Blackstock [file picture]

source: dailymail
You have read this article Celebrity / Entertainment with the title What happened! Yo-yo dieter Kelly Clarkson shows off her fuller figure just three months after shedding 30lbs . You can bookmark this page URL http://elachelle89.blogspot.com/2012/10/what-happened-yo-yo-dieter-kelly.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...