'I believe in celebrating the female figure': Stunning Miranda Kerr shows off her racy side in new photoshoot

By MARTIN HOWDEN
Stunning: Miranda Kerr has credited her flirty nature for her sizzling photoshoots She is one of the sexiest women in the world, and Miranda Kerr has credited her flirty nature for her sizzling photoshoots. The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret beauty and wife of Orlando Bloom has shown off her stunning figure again - posing seductively for the December issue of Esquire magazine. The arty shots by photographer David Slijper sees her flashing her fabulous looking legs as she wears just underwear and a coat.
Australian beauty: The wife of Orlando Bloom says about posing for photographs: 'My temperament’s flirtatious, so it’s second nature to me' Kerr has no problem with the racy photoshoots, insisting she has always embraced her looks. Asked about fulfilling male fantasies as a Victoria's Secret Angel, she said: 'We always have so much fun when we shoot and my temperament’s flirtatious, so it’s second nature to me. 'I believe in celebrating the female figure and embracing what we’ve been given, not hiding that.' The Australian beauty is also a daredevil at heart, and has revealed that she had a tomboy childhood growing up Down Under. She explained: 'I spent my childhood outdoors on my grandparents’ farm. I learned to ride a motorbike when I was about six, a little PeeWee 50. 'I’d climb trees — there was a big weeping willow. We had a flying fox [a zip-line]. I was so fortunate to grow up like that.' Ker added: 'I really feel that my body craves to be in the mountains or by the ocean or in the countryside. I still like to climb the odd tree. Yeah, it’s fun! I like to climb. I find it very rewarding. source: dailymail
You have read this article Celebrity / Entertainment with the title 'I believe in celebrating the female figure': Stunning Miranda Kerr shows off her racy side in new photoshoot. You can bookmark this page URL http://elachelle89.blogspot.com/2012/10/believe-in-celebrating-female-figure.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...