X Factor fiasco! Shock as Ella Henderson is voted off after going head-to-head with equally talented James Arthur

By EMILY SHERIDAN
Shock: Ella Henderson was voted off The X Factor after going head-to-head with James Arthur Ella Henderson was voted off in a shock X Factor twist on Sunday night after going head-to-head with James Arthur. The appearance of arguably two of the most talented contestants in the bottom two horrified viewers and the judges alike. All four judges were furious with who had ended up in the bottom two, and couldn't chose between the talented stars so it was brought to deadlock.
Shock factor: Dermot O'Leary prepares to read out who received the lowest public votes Unfortunately for Ella, James had more public votes so he was saved for another week. Accepting her fate graciously, the 16-year-old said: 'This year , the talent on the show is incredible. Everyone deserves to be on this show. I wouldn't be where I am now without this show. '(I loved) meeting people, the contestants are great. I love you all. I loved performing on this stage. I've loved every minute of it. I've grown so much.'
Ready to battle it out: The pair put on a united front as they walked on stage together ahead of the sing-off
Unbelievable: After the judges failed to choose between the two, Ella and James's fate is handed over to the public James and Ella's respective mentors Nicole Scherzinger and Tulisa both opted to save their acts, with Louis Walsh saving Ella and Gary Barlow opting for James. Tulisa hit out at the public for not voting for the two acts: 'This is exactly when people are voting for the wrong people. These people should be finalists. 'This is ridiculous. My decision is James, even though I love him to death. I shouldn't have to make this decision tonight.' Nicole said: 'No matter what happens, tonight is a great tragedy for this show. You two are the most talented to grace this stage. Ella I have no worries about you, but I have to stick with my boy.'
Upset: Tulisa called the situation 'ridiculous' several times as she comforted her act on stage Louis added: 'I'm in shock. I thought they were two finalists. Nicole and Tulisa are broken-hearted. Ella you have so much potential. You've got so much more to give in this competition. James you are amazing. You're a ready made act for a record deal. The act I'm sending home is James.' Finally Gary brought it to deadlock when he saved James: 'Finally its serious. People at home, we are voting for the best singers every week. I always knew it was going to come to this. It's about the vocals, it's a singing competition. The act I'm sending home is Ella.' After the result of the public vote was announced, Tulisa joined Ella on-stage. source: dailymail
You have read this article Entertainment / The X Factor with the title X Factor fiasco! Shock as Ella Henderson is voted off after going head-to-head with equally talented James Arthur. You can bookmark this page URL http://elachelle89.blogspot.com/2012/11/x-factor-fiasco-shock-as-ella-henderson.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...