'I like to feel like a woman': Rihanna strips naked for GQ as she reveals she is turned on by dominant men

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Nothing to hide: Rihanna lets it all hang out as she strips off for the cover of the new issue of U.S. GQ It might have been more of a shock if she'd decided to keep her clothes on. But with a body like hers, pop star Rihanna can hardly be blamed for stripping off at every opportunity. And what better place to show off her curves than the front cover of upmarket U.S. men's magazine GQ?
Taking a backseat: Rihanna admitted she prefers for men to take the lead when it comes to relationships as she posed in a sexy shoot for American GQ The Barbadian singer, 24, posed completely naked, with just a jacket flung over her shoulders, for the publication's December 2012 issue. A strategically placed shadowed arm kept Rihanna from losing her modesty, but there was plenty still on show. Her collection of tattoos could be seen, while she wore her cropped hair simple and flat against her head. Asked by the magazine what turns her on, Rihanna explained that she likes the man to be in charge in her relationships. 'I like to feel like a woman,' she said.
What a surprise: Rihanna, seen performing on the runway for Victoria's Secret last week, is hardly known for covering up 'I have to be in control in every other aspect of my life, so I feel like in a relationship, I wanted to be able to take a step back and have somebody else take the lead. 'I could absolutely be dominant, but in general, I'd rather... How do I say this in, like, a non-X rated version?' And she added: 'Love makes you go places you probably wouldn't ever go, had it not been for love. But I think everybody still has their limits.' For now Rihanna is single, following the end of her reported rekindled romance with Chris Brown. source: dailymail
You have read this article Celebrity / Entertainment with the title 'I like to feel like a woman': Rihanna strips naked for GQ as she reveals she is turned on by dominant men. You can bookmark this page URL http://elachelle89.blogspot.com/2012/11/like-to-feel-like-woman-rihanna-strips.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...