Keira Knightley bares her modest cleavage as she blasts Hollywood bosses for giving her 'droopy' big bust on film poster

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Bold: Keira Knightley on the December issue of America's Allure magazine Keira Knightley has told how Hollywood execs enhance her boobs for film posters. The Pirates of the Caribbean star, who poses topless for Allure's December 2012 issue with just a small jacket to protect her modesty, normally finds it funny - except when she ended up a pair of saggy breasts. She said: 'They always pencil in my boobs. 'I was only angry when they were really, really droopy. 'For [2004 flick] 'King Arthur,' for a poster, they gave me these really strange droopy t*ts.
Before and after: Keira was unhappy with being digitally enhanced for the King Arthur poster in 2004, complaining her fake breasts looked 'really, really droopy' 'A.... I don't have t*ts anyway and B... they digitally made them, and I thought, 'Whoaaa!' 'It's my face on that poster. I thought, "Well, if you're going to make me fantasy breasts, at least make perky breasts.''' She also told how she has a strict 'no bottom half' clause when it comes to getting naked on film. She told the U.S. fashion magazine: 'No bottom half! 'I don't mind exposing my t*ts because they're so small - people really aren't that interested! '[But] I think it's much easier as you get older. You can say, "No." "Yes." "No." Keira is currently promoting her new movie Anna Karenina, which is release in the UK on September 7 and the U.S. on November 16. source: dailymail
You have read this article Celebrity / Entertainment with the title Keira Knightley bares her modest cleavage as she blasts Hollywood bosses for giving her 'droopy' big bust on film poster . You can bookmark this page URL http://elachelle89.blogspot.com/2012/11/keira-knightley-bares-her-modest.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...