But they're not YOUR act! Tulisa left devastated as 'mini N-Dubz' stars MK1 are voted off The X Factor

By SARAH BULL

Just not sch-mazing enough! MK1 were voted off The X Factor on Sunday night's show, following a sing-off with Kye Sones

MK1 became the latest stars to be voted off The X Factor on Sunday night.
After the duo's dramatic sing-off with Kye Sones, judges Gary Barlow, Tulisa, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh were given the task of choosing which act should go home.
But when a decision couldn't be reached by the judges, the vote was taken to deadlock - with MK1, aka Charlie and Sim, receiving the least amount of votes from the public.

Devastated: Despite the fact that Louis Walsh was MK1's mentor, it was Tulisa who looked the most devastated as the vote was announced

Following the decision, Louis said that he was hoping the duo would still get a record deal, saying: 'We're genuinely good friends and I want them to get a record deal - somebody out there, sign them.'
Asked how they had enjoyed the experience, Charlie said: 'We have had the best time and thank you to everyone who voted for us.'
And Sim added: 'What we have achieved is amazing and we'll go forward coming out of this.'

Good sports: Charlie and Sim hugged their sing-off competitor Kye after the vote was announced

The first judge to vote prior to deadlock was MK1's mentor Louis, who voted to send home Kye, saying: 'I am mentor for MK1 - I absolutely love Charlie and Sim and the act I am sending home is Kye.'
Gary was next to vote, telling his act Kye: 'That was one of the best sing offs I have ever seen on this show. You are the reason I wanted this category and I'm so sorry you're here. I'm sending home MK1 tonight.'
Nicole said: 'This is really hard for me. I am such big fans of MK1 - I love how fresh and current you are but I have to go off of the save me performance I just saw so the act I am sending home is MK1.'

Giving it their all: Charlie and Sim performed The Script's The Man Who Can't Be Moved for their sing-off song

And a visibly emotional Tulisa was last to comment, saying: 'MK1 from the second I saw you guys, you remind me of N-Dubz, you touch a soft spot for me.
'Kye that was an amazing performance, but MK1 you got up and sang a song that N-Dubz do on tour and that was the final straw for me. If I don't stick up for my urban N-Dubz roots here, I'd be lying to myself. So the act I'm sending home is Kye.'
Tulisa's decision meant that the vote was then taken to deadlock, with Dermot announcing MK1 would be going home.

The moment of truth: MK1 and Kye wait as Dermot prepares to announce the results of the deadlock



source: dailymail
You have read this article Entertainment / The X Factor with the title But they're not YOUR act! Tulisa left devastated as 'mini N-Dubz' stars MK1 are voted off The X Factor. You can bookmark this page URL http://elachelle89.blogspot.com/2012/10/but-they-not-your-act-tulisa-left.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...