Hollywood Actress Kristen Stewart Popular Movie List And Wallpapers


Twilight star Kristen Stewart was seen running errands in Los Angeles yesterday (Mar 3). Kristen was recently promoting the movie with fellow co-stars Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner in Tokyo
Kristen broke hearts of many fans when she admitted she is not really a fan of Twilight (not as obsessed as many of us!) and she could easily drop out with no regrets.
Stewart explains, “I’ve totally had the thought; it would be so easy for me to send so many hundreds of girls into such a frenzy by saying I want no part of any future [Twilight] movies.”
“It took a long time for me to admit that I was too bogged down by the first book, to admit to these girls that I wasn’t as… I’m just as obsessed as they are; I read it from an entirely different perspective and had to live it for three months. Yeah, I have thought, many times. ‘What could I do?’ It’d be so easy.”
Ah, we know Kristen Stewart is not gonna just leave Twilight! She can’t do that to all the crazy fans… it seems to me that Kristen is somehow ungrateful for the overnight success! Anyhow, we still love and we cannot imagine Twilight with her or Robert Pattinson.
You have read this article with the title Hollywood Actress Kristen Stewart Popular Movie List And Wallpapers. You can bookmark this page URL http://elachelle89.blogspot.com/2012/09/hollywood-actress-kristen-stewart.html. Thanks!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...